So it’s the first official month of fall–my favorite season–and since starting to do my own thing, I’ve had some success. But what better way to REALLY be successful than with setting some S.M.A.R.T. goals, right? Right.
Now honestly speaking, I’m not the greatest with the whole S.M.A.R.T. goal setting. Something gets lost for me in the being specific and setting the time frame for said goal to be accomplished. I think I’m possibly a little too esoteric for that system but I digress…
- Consistently post 3 times per week.
- Hit 5,000 Pageviews
- Develop and share more recipes
- Send out 4 newsletters
- Complete 2 Sponsored posts
- Complete the Breast Cancer line within the first week
- Post 3 new products per week
- Develop mailing list for interested customers
TCM Social Network
- Grow Twitter followers to 1000
- Grow Instagram followers to 1000
- Grow Pinterest followers to 1200
- Complete the #OctoberScopers on Periscope
- Publish 4 YouTube Videos
- Win DietBet
- Have weekends of fun planned for my family
- Wake up before my kids to have quiet time to prepare myself for the day
- Complete a rebranding of TCM
I think these are pretty measurable right?
Do you set goals? What are some of yours?