When Groupon first came out, I was an addict. Never one to pass up a good deal, Groupon and I became besties fast. Our relationship has always been strong–especially now since mama is NOT a baller just yet.
But Groupon did something even more spectacular: They added coupons to their site. Some may know about this, some may not but as a lover of useful information, I’m dropping that hot fire knowledge on you today. And because I don’t want you guys left out in the wind since Mother’s Day is THIS WEEKEND, here are the Groupon coupons you should be focusing on:
Top 10 Groupon Coupons You Need This Mother’s Day
- Edible Arrangements Coupon: This is one of my favorites because I love Edible Arrangements! They always have the best tasting fruit. Their pineapple? True perfection!
- Shutterfly Coupon: There’s actually a plethora of these which I love. After having the photo shoot done, I now want to display ALL the photos without using my entire tax return!
- T.J. Maxx: If your mom or wife is a “Maxxinista” then you need to make sure you’re gifting her with some free shipping! I know it’s not just me who will load an entire cart online and rethink my $500 purchase over $7.99 shipping.
- Jane Stone: Prior to seeing the coupon on Groupon, I’d never heard of this store but after checking it out, I’m quite happy that there’s a 20% off coupon for their items!
- Macy’s: My mom and I have bonded over many trips to Macy’s! They have such a great selection and what better way to celebrate the mom in your life by taking them to pick something out they love and getting an awesome discount?
- Target: Don’t judge me–I’m an addict. I love shopping there with my RedCard and getting that 5%. Plus their always trying to make me save more money with Cartwheel and coupons and in-store deals. TARGET I LOVE YOU!!!
- 1-800-FLOWERS: I said it on Monday, we love flowers. Get 20% off with the Groupon coupon!
- RoadRunner: Yes, a running store. I know one of my goals is to really get back into running and what’s better than a useful gift to help me? Plus, who doesn’t love a gift that will earn it’s keep?
- Victoria’s Secret: Working on making her a mom of more than one? Welp, Vicky’s has you covered! They have like one thousand and one free gifts going on right now and we love a tote!
- Ann Taylor: Ann Taylor screams class, grace, and style. And their clothes fit really well! I hear that there’s some 40% sales happening!
**Honorable Mention – Zenni Optical: I’ve gotten about 6 pairs of glasses from here (don’t judge, I like variety). They are REALLY well priced and have super fast shipping!