We are in the full swing of holidays and I’m still in shock with what this year has brought me. Celebrating a year of marriage, my baby turning 1 , my oldest being 5, and following my dreams. And now this year is coming to a close! I cannot believe it!!!! December is here!
Before I jump into my December Goals and November Updates, let me first wish my father a Happy Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for always showing me what hard work and stellar work ethic looks like! I love you!!!
Ok… So, here are my December Goals:
- Have relevant, holiday-themed posts
- Hit 7,000 pageviews
- Work on the Subject Lines of the Newsletters so they are opened more
- 4 Sponsored posts
- Focus on SEO
- Clean up old posts (add images, SEO words, etc)
- Do more marketing
- Increase sales
- Post 2 products per week
TCM Social Network
- Grow Twitter network to 1600
- Grow Instagram network to 1400
- Grow Pinterest network to 1200
- Publish 4 YouTube videos
- Take better care of myself by achieving at least 65 checks on my chart weekly (post on this to come)
- Drop 15 lbs this month
- Wake up before the kids to have time to myself
So how did I finish November?
- Balance out sponsored posts with my organic posts – This still needs work IMO
Post a minimum of 3 times per week.– Done!
- Hit 7,000 pageviews – Did not hit 🙁
Send out 4 Newsletters– I sent them out though they weren’t all edited… This is a sore spot! 2 Sponsored posts– Done! I think i did 5?
- Focus on SEO – Yoast made some updates that has me thinking I need to work on this some more
- Clean up old posts (add images, SEO words, etc) – Did not do
Launch the Fall/Winter stuff– Done! Develop Mailing List– Done!
- Post 2 products per week – Did not do… I waited until the last minute to get stuff up for the sales weekends
TCM Social Network
Grow Twitter network to 1300– Done! Grow Instagram network to 1200– Done! Grow Pinterest network to 1200– Nope
- Publish 4 YouTube videos – Nope
- Participate in #NovemberScopers on Periscope – I didn’t participate nearly as much as I would have liked
- Take better care of myself by achieving at least 65 checks on my chart weekly (post on this to come) – Didn’t use the chart… SMH
- Drop 15 lbs this month – Did not. Though I lost 7 inches
- Wake up before the kids to have time to myself – Womp!!!
November brought some great growth in that I’m looking forward to having that momentum continue on through December.
What are your December goals?