Digital Planner for Goodnotes, Xodo, Notability with Links | Cute Cartoons
Fail to plan, plan to fail.
Planning has become a big part of my life and has helped in organizing all aspects of it which is why I was so excited to create a Digital Planner. This Digital Planner is perfect for organizing your daily and weekly life. The beautiful thing about a Digital Planner is that it creates less waste while helping you to achieve your goals. Have a question? Shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be sure to help you!
Here’s an easy to follow tutorial for this planner: https://youtu.be/WCgdvKI6SG4
Import this planner easily into Goodnotes, Xodo, or Notability with the use of links.
The Digital Planner is made for digital use and not produced for printing. You can use the planner in any app that allows PDF annotation.
Plan That Ish Digital Homeschool Planner Includes:
- Front Cover
- Hyperlinked Index
- 12 x Monthly Tab + Undated Monthly Layout
- Section 1: Annual Plan
- Section 2: Learning Materials
- Section 3: Record Keeping
- Monthly Templates
- Notes: Dotted, Blank, Lined, Grid
- Blank Extra Pages
-How to Import to Goodnotes?-
- In the Goodnotes library click on the + sign and click on Import
- Click on Google Drive (or the place you downloaded your planner to), and select it
- The file will download into the Goodnotes Library, then click on the planner cover to open it
- Once the notebook opens and you see the cover, click on the 4 squares in the top left corner to view all of the pages
- Delete the covers you don’t want, copy and paste pages, and start planning!
How to copy and paste pages in Goodnotes 5? –
- Click on the 4 squares in the top left corner to view all of the pages
- Click “Select” and click on the page you want to copy
- Go to the place in your planner where you want to paste your page4. Click on the Plus button and click “Paste Page”
For any issues or concerns, feel free to message me at any time. Thank you for visiting my shop!
ALL MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHTED, © The Crunchy Mommy 2020
For Personal Use Only. You may not use these files for commercial use; they may not be shared, resold, recreated, copied, redistributed, or reproduced for any purpose without expressed permission from the artist.