The more you take care of yourself, the better you feel, think, and function. But sometimes this is easier said than done. As someone who loves the idea of self-care, I’ve struggled with taking the time to really sit down and get my act together with it. But not anymore. I created this self-care planner for people who are interested in creating a sustainable practice.
Included in this self-care planner is:
- Gratitude focus: a section that is dedicated to practicing gratitude for what you have and can identify.
- Morning & Evening routines: these things can vary or not but it’s important to have a quality practice to set yourself up for success
- Habit tracker: create new habits and get back into the habit of doing some of the basics.
- Journaling: this area gives you the freedom to write everything out… the good, the bad, the beautiful
This planner is not a physical product. Once downloaded, you’ll be able to use this on your computer using Adobe or on your tablet with GoodNotes, Xodo, or Notability.
-How to Import to Goodnotes?-
- In the Goodnotes library click on the + sign and click on Import
- Click on Google Drive (or the place you downloaded your planner to), and select it
- The file will download into the Goodnotes Library, then click on the planner cover to open it
- Once the notebook opens and you see the cover, click on the 4 squares in the top left corner to view all of the pages
How to copy and paste pages in Goodnotes 5? –
- Click on the 4 squares in the top left corner to view all of the pages
- Click “Select” and click on the page you want to copy
- Go to the place in your planner where you want to paste your page4. Click on the Plus button and click “Paste Page”
For any issues or concerns, feel free to message me at any time. Thank you for visiting my shop!
ALL MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHTED, © The Crunchy Mommy 2020
For Personal Use Only. You may not use these files for commercial use; they may not be shared, resold, recreated, copied, redistributed, or reproduced for any purpose without expressed permission from the artist.