this is one of my favorites…
Cook Time: 6 hours Serving Size: 6 servings
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 (10.75 ounce) cans Cream of Chicken soup **if freezing don’t add this until you put into the crockpot**
1 cup water
1 cup diced onion
1/2 cup shredded carrots (i used baby carrots)
4 T butter, cut into chunks **if freezing don’t add this until you put into the crockpot**
1/2 t ground pepper
1 T dried Rosemary
1 cup milk **if freezing don’t add this until you put into the crockpot**
1 (16 oz) can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (do not cook) **if freezing don’t add this until you put into the crockpot**
1. Add one can of the Cream of Chicken soup to the bottom of your Crockpot, spread around.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 of the diced onions and carrots on top of the soup.
3. Now layer with chicken breasts & add water.
4. Spread remaining can of soup over top of chicken breasts.
5. Add butter, placing chunks all over top of soup.
6. Add remaining onion and carrots. Sprinkle ground pepper and Rosemary over entire top of
7. Place lid on and cook on high for 5 hours. (This time may vary according to your Crockpot).
8. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
9. Stir in milk.
10. Cut uncooked biscuits into 4 pieces each, add all cut pieces into Crockpot, stir well.
11. Replace lid & cook 1 more hour or until center of biscuits are not raw. Serves 6.
13. ***If freezing as part of the Freezer Cooking meals, do not add milk or biscuits to freezer bags.
Those ingredients go in towards the end of cook time***