Do you have a service or product that you just KNOW will be a great fit for TheCrunchyMommy.com readers and want to write about it? Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Advertising Post Submission” and let’s see if it will work for this audience!
When submitting, please consider the following guidelines:
- Submission of your advertising post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit The Crunchy Mommy readers it will more than likely be published.
- To make sure that the integrity of The Crunchy Mommy content is kept in mind, topics on eco-friendly living, parenting, recipes, and holistic health will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in TheCrunchyMommy.com as a reader or follower.
- All posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere.
- Posts must be between 500-1000 words.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Posts must be submitted with proper grammar.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice as will any broken links. All links will be made “no follow”.
- Please include relevant photos/giphys/media with the post. A minimum of 2 high resolution images is required.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site and your social media handles.
- There is a fee associated with this.
You will be notified within 2 weeks if your advertising post has been accepted and it will be published within 2-4 weeks depending on content and where it fits in with the calendar. Once there is a publish date, you will be notified and given the reserved link–most posts are published by 6am EST.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Advertising Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include.
- A short bio.
Have a question? Shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.