YAY!!! I’m so excited!!
I’ve been working on this for a while and I’m so excited to share it with the world.
Right after having abc, I knew that I wanted to make writing a consistent part of my life. And by consistent, I mean major. Becoming a wife a mom of 2 has widened my experiences and interests. I’ve been enjoying creating new, healthy recipes, making things, learning parenting tips, etc.
Categories for the blog include:
- Health & Fitness – documenting the ongoing battle I’m having with losing weight (it’s harder after the 2nd baby and in your 30s), different exercise plans, WOD, etc.
- Home – cleaning & organzing ideas, diy fun stuff, etc.
- Motherhood – oh the many joys and pains of mommying, anecdotes of my own experiences, advice from my experiences, articles on effective parenting techniques, etc.
- Product Reviews – techie gadgets, kitchen appliances, apps, kids stuff, etc
- Recipes – yes, I’ll be posting my recipes!
- Style – dress, mani/pedi’s, makeup, etc
- Wifehood – this is an important part of my life and since it’s my second time at this, I’ve learned a lot.
- Womanhood – wife and mother are roles but I’m just a woman adjusting to them. and outside of being a wife and mom, i think about other things so this is where those ideas will go.
I’ve also launched my Etsy shop (link at the top of the page or here). This shop will be featuring body products (whipped body butters, detoxifying bath bombs, body scrubs), infinity scarves (kids, spring, winter), customized mugs, etc. These will all be listed soon so stay tuned!
Follow me on FaceBook, vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs, click on my ads, sign up for the updates, stick around for awhile and enjoy the ride!